Physical and Emotional Coaching – Putting the two together
We are looking to provide programmes of exercise along with emotional coaching starting September 2018
- Friendship/ Social Groups
Good mental and emotional well-being is an integral part of children and young people’s holistic development. When this envelopment is inhibited, coaching can be an effective and important resource.
What We can Provide:
- timely access to effective mental health support when needed
- trained Staff in child development and mental health.
- Support to Improve well-being and Resilience in the Young Person
- Decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Family Support in the home
- Safe and confidential environment
Drop in Aims:
- Early Intervention
- To address issues that affect pupils in school before they escalate
- Impartial listening and suggestions as to a resolution and/or coping strategies
- Self-help advice and handouts
- 1 to 1 private and confidential arrangements
- Feedback to school in line with Pupils’ right to confidentiality
- Report any safeguarding issues appropriately